Back to blogging?

Since I first launched Pepper and the Robinsons my time blogging has been a bit hit and miss. At first I struggled to find my niche, then struggled to find the confidence and then time to put as much effort in to it that I wanted. I had a break and came back to it and then after having Oscar took another step back.

But after a long time away I've decided its time to hit the keyboard again. I've decided that the more I put in to this little space on the internet the more I will get out of it, I miss reading other peoples posts, interacting with other bloggers and parents with children the same age as mine and I've missed putting my thoughts and opinions down on paper.

A lot has changed since I last clicked post. I now have two beautiful boys, Oscar who is now 11 months is the newest addition to the Robinson family and we couldn't be more settled and happy. Charlie is now 2 (where did those years go?) hes at nursery now and Oscar has his name down for September.

Oscars Christening

I am back at work, at a new place that is actually an old place and it gets me out of the house and earning money. I work nights so I'm only away from the boys for an hour of their day 2 nights a week, its just Ben who I miss spending all my evenings with. I have also started a little business selling handmade crochet soft toys. The shop is called Little Terrace House and I'm sure you will hear more about it soon, but head over there on Facebook to have a gander.

We're currently in the middle of redecorating our house which we are super excited about, we rent, but when we moved in the house had the décor of 50 years ago! I'm talking quilted wallpaper and not just in one style, nope there was two different types of quilted wallpaper in each room! I'm so happy with our plans and will fill you in along the way.

There is so much I want to get out and I'm really excited for what's to come on PATR, for the content, for the friends and to see where it will go. If there is anything I have come to learnt from my time away is that you have to work hard for your dreams, and the journey is what makes it all worth it. So hi again, and see you all in the next post.

Ellie x

Follow me over on Twitter + Instagram

Comments